Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tecnology Self Assessment: School 2.0 (Nets T-1)

Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity
The reason why I chose this standard is that I believe it important to try and push kids to do their best and expect nothing but the best from them. Why not inspire them to become creative and learn? This standard works on inspiring students to develop communication while learning different cultures. I am a creative individual and it helps me to better understand the material as well as expand it.  I thought eLanguage is really cool because it gives me the opportunity to collaborate with others teachers. It is an online community of international teachers. This helps to create a global awareness in the classroom, students and teachers are able to learn about other cultures. It is a great way to make projects livelier. London is seeking a Spanish speaker, while also working on building scale models of landmarks. It goes to show how lesson plans are going beyond the books by thinking outside the box.I learned how useful this website is because there are people to help me develop my lesson plan by giving me ideas. I am also able to get support from the team which is great because there might be someone who has more experience and they are able to give me great advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment